Wellness Training and Workshops for Business | Melbourne, Geelong, Surf Coast and Tasmania
How do you empower your staff to be the best they possibly can be? By implementing a sound corporate and workplace wellness strategy.
Corporate and workplace wellness strategies encourage work-life balance and provide your staff with a well-structured, holistic workplace wellness program or one-off program presentations. You may feel it is your employee’s responsibility to look after their health and wellbeing but considering they spend approximately 65% of their time at work, this is a great opportunity to help them be as healthy and productive as possible.
- Conducting a needs analysis
- Gaining management support
- Embedding a corporate and workplace wellness culture
- Establishing a corporate and workplace wellness program champion
- Developing feedback mechanisms
- Cross-pollinating best practice
- Reviewing corporate and workplace wellness program outcomes
- Wellness in the Workplace - how to incorporate healthy practices in the workplace - nutrition, movement, fun, teamwork, energy levels, reducing stress, balance
- Wellness Coaching - one-on-one or group wellness coaching sessions to work towards goals and overcome barriers to change
- Stress & Anxiety Management - easy solutions to use in the workplace to reduce stress and anxiety
- Emotional and Mental Wellbeing - understanding emotions and negative thought processes to create an emotionally intelligent workplace
- The Mindful Workplace - incorporating mindfulness in the workplace to improve productivity
- The Cohesive Workplace - creating a cohesive team with different personalities, different work values and different work styles
- The Positive Workplace - increasing happiness by using positive psychology in the workplace
- The Creative Workplace - inspiring your team by encouraging creativity in the workplace
Values are an important element of business. My business values are Integrity, Professionalism, Service, Innovation and Unity.